Does my milk need to be frozen?
Milk can be fresh or frozen. The age of the milk does not affect the preservation process.
Will my breastmilk jewelry go bad or change colour?
Our keepsakes are made to last a lifetime with proper care. Breastmilk is preserved properly, dried and hand crushed into a powder so no liquid milk product is added. We also use a high quality non toxic resin to ensure your pieces will last.
Mailing your inclusions
- Only 1 ounce is required, once preserved I will keep for 6 months in case of any repairs or additional pieces, then it will be discarded (so you only have to send your inclusion once - need about 1/2 ounce per item)
- Bag your milk in a high quality breastmilk storage bag, write your name and order number on the bag. Double bag in a ziplock baggie in case of a leak
- Please mail your inclusions in a bubble mailer
- Do not send registered mail requiring a signature on delivery
- If using multiple milks please label which inclusion goes with which design
- After you check out you will receive a confirmation email with the address to send your inclusions to
**if local to Thunder Bay/surrounding area contact me to arrange drop off**
We can also make pieces with formula! Must be in powder form and we require 1 tablespoon per item
Package Delivery & Processing
Once your inclusion arrives I will send you an email letting you know we have received it. I will also include any questions I have about your specifications. You will receive an email with tracking number once it has shipped or I will contact you for local pickup.
Completion time is currently 9-13 weeks. Once your order is complete you will receive a ready for pick up notification if you are local to Thunder Bay or a tracking number for your package.
Returns and Refunds
We will replace any jewellery that has sustained faults from the creation process up to 1 year from the order date.
Warranty is void if the care instructions are not followed and the piece will have to be returned for an inspection.
We cannot accept returns or refunds after your order is placed due to the custom nature of the items.
It is your responsibility to ensure you order any rings in the correct size, we will not replace if the wrong size is ordered as all our jewelry is casted to order.